PVC Coated Hot Dipped 2.2-4.0mm 60x80mm 2x1x1m For Gabion Box
1. Gabions are wire containers made of hexagonal wire netting.
2. Wire diameter varies with the hexagonal nettings.
3. For hexagonal wire netting with no pvc coating, the wire
diameter ranges from 2.0mm to 4.0mm.
4. For those PVC coated hexagonal wire netting, the outside
diameter ranges from 3.0mm to 4.0mm.
5. The wire of the outside frame edge is one wire gauge thicker
than the wire used for hexagonal wire netting.
6. Filled with stones, gabions become large, flexible and permeable
elements from which a broad range of structures may be built
7. Gabion box are divided into cells with diaphragms (usually
spaced at 1 meter or 3’intervals), whose function is to reinforce
Control and guide of water or flood;
Flood bank or guiding bank;
Preventing of rock breaking;
Water and soil protection;
Strengthening structure of soil;
Protection engineering of seaside area.
1.Simple construction,requiring no special technique
2.The silt between the wire mesh and stone contributes to plant
growth.this makes the gabion wire mesh harmonious with the
surrounding natural environment
3.The gabion wire mesh is folding and can be assembled site,which
saves on transport cost